Sis Loveland

Sis Loveland

Monday, June 1, 2015

NEW YORK!!! READY TO SERVE




I am working hard! My companion name is Sister Fiefia! she is great! I am so happy she is my companion she is teaching me so much!!!! We are working very hard! We took over elders area so we are currently trying to get to know the area and the people. It has been rough, I am learning there are more rule and guideline then what i thought there was, but Sister Fiefia is helping me. I am currently in Fonda New York. It a very small town and not many people live here. but the area we serve in is actual quite big so there is a set of elders to help us with all the less actives. There are very few amount of people that are active in the glovesville branch but we are working hard to get them back to church. there is this one guy named jeff he is kinda interesting he has dredge locks that he has been growing for 35 years!!!! it is so coolie gross!!!!! Oh i know the lord needed me here in Fonda, there are a few sisters here that have a special place in my heart. they both have adopted me as there big sister. they both were just baptized and need just a little help and they have turned to me and sister fiefia to help them and and we are doing as much as we can to help. i am so happy to be here. I am learning so much about the lords gospel! I am so grateful for this wonderful opportunity to serve the lord! I have learned how important it is to truly read and ponder the word that are in the book of Mormon there is a reason why they are there and they will help you so much as you let the spirit teach you through prayer. I invite you all to read the book of Mormon and pray to know if it is true! the lord will here and answer you prayers! you are all children of god and he loves you more then anyone can describe in words. you are all amazing and thank you so much for all your love and support! And thank you for all your prayers! God be with you till I see you again! remember to always pray the lord will always be there for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment