Sis Loveland

Sis Loveland

Monday, June 29, 2015

I have been in the mission field for a month now!!

I have been in the mission field for a month now!! Crazy to think how fast time has flown by! It has been a fun but still crazy week!!

2 of our investigators now have b-day (baptismal dates) which is awesome!!! I am so excited for them. We sadly dropped like 10 of our investigators because they are progressing and they are using our lesson time for social hour and we cant get anywhere to help them progress. But we pray that they will call and start progressing soon. 

we had exchanges this week as well so for 3 days i was in Watervielt with the STL (sister training leader) she taught me so much and I was able to finally see how far i have come sense i first left on my mission. Sister Wood is the funnest STL ever!! She made it so much fun to learn more about being a missionary. 

Today we are going as a mission to go see Motab preform with Alex Boye so it will be one big Mission party!!!! I am so excited!!!

So July 1st we get our new mission president (President Rogers) he seems pretty cool! It sad to know President Wirthlin is leaving just with in a month i have grown so close to him. At return and report he realized the Ron Loveland is my grandpa and he thought it was so cool to have Rons granddaughter in the mission where he was a president. HAHA you just had to be there to see his excitement over this whole thing. HAHA he was like a little kid HAHA

my comp and i are working well together finally which is a wonderful fantastic thing!! we are seeing miracles happen every day and it is wonderful!!! we have started making a miracle bored so everyday we write down all the miracles that we say happen. It is so much fun to see how the Lord has blessed us as missionaries.

Recently I was reading in D&C i believe 75. It was talking about how the Lord will help the family of those who serve them. WOW how amazing it that!! as we dedicate a small amount of time to the Lord and serve him and help bring his children unto Christ he will bless us and those we love. WOW i think that is just plan out AWESOME!!

I invite you all you continually turn to the Lord in prayer, He does truly hear you and he will answer you. As you do this you will see you own miracles happen everyday. I know that prayer so very important and the Lord does want to hear form all of his children. I know we shouldn't only pray when we are having bad days but we should pray when we are having good days as well because our good days is the Lord blessing us for being strong during the bad days. 

You are all amazing children of God and he loves you so very much. Stray strong and hold to that Iron rode like it was your life because as we hold to the Iron rode we will be able to return to our Father in Heaven with Honor. Thank you so much for all your love and support! it you have any questions just email me. I am always happy to answer questions especially one that are about the Lords gospel and will help you come closer to our Savior. If there is any way i can help you come closer to our Heavenly father and our Savior Jesus Christ I will. I am always praying for you all everyday. 

you all are amazing!!! and I thank you so much for your thoughts and Prayer. I am doing great here and i am concurring the world one lesson at a time!! Remember dont be afraid to open your mouth to all those you meet. you will plant seeds that way that will always help the missionaries.

Love the Lord with all your Heart! <3
-Sister Loveland

No comments:

Post a Comment