Sis Loveland

Sis Loveland

Monday, July 6, 2015

Well I have been out for 6 weeks

Well i have been out for 6 weeks, I have gone through my first transfer and i am staying in Fonda with Sister Fiefia! I am killing her (aka she is ending her mission with me) everything is just peachy here in New York! just A LOT of rain like every day it is raining! But that's ok we need the rain! The weather so far is nothing like what i expected weird enough to say it is way better then Idahos weather! It hasn't got it over 95 degrees but it is very humid so it feels like it is over 100. But its all good! I still love it here!!! I am learning water is so very important!!!!! same with having snacks in your bag during car fast days! 


So this week we got 6 new investigators which is WONDERFUL!!! My comp and I have been praying so hard to get new investigators sense we dropped most of them 2 weeks ago! The Lord sure did bless us because most of them now have a Baptismal Date and are progressing like crazy!!! They are all Golden!!! I can not wait to see how far they go! 

One of the Elders in the area are getting transfers (Elder Maxwell) he is awesome! He is going to Ethica to reopen. Which should be fun lol he is super excited!! 

Sunday we went to go visit one of our investigators that is in the Hospital, what a great experience. the spirit was so strong as we were visiting with him, he couldn't stop crying as we shared with him about how he isnt alone during this time in his life that the Lord is always with him carrying him. I share the story call Foot Prints in the sand. He stopped me half way and said, " how did you guys know i needed to hear this" and i smiled and said " the lord told us what you needed" at that moment i know that i am suppose to be here. I am suppose to be on a mission for the Lord. He does need me and I know everything i need to know to get my feet on the ground and get going on hastening his work in this part if the vineyard.
 

I have come to learn how truly important it is to pray to our Heavenly Father everyday as many times as possible. It is a commandment to pray to our Heavenly Father in the Name of Jesus Christ. And as we pray we should never forget to give more thanks to the Lord then anything. He has given us so much! And we should always thank him for everything, through our gratitude we can relieve blessings and see miracles happen everyday. I also know that yes the Lord knows everything we will ever go through but do not forget to ask him for help, and to help those that we love and care for, because as we open our hearts to the Lord he will help us. I would like to invite you all to pray to our Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus Christ and just thank him for all he has given you and has done for you through out  your life. I know as you do this you will feel Heavenly Fathers and Jesus Christs love for you so over overwhelmingly and you will know that they do hear and answer every pray you will ever give. As a Representative of our Savior Jesus Christ I can promise you that as you turn to our Heavenly Father in prayer everyday that you will be blessed and you will see miracles everyday. I say these thinks in the name of our Savior Jesu Christ, Amen.

Thank you so much for all you love and support it really means so much to me. I know that your prayers are being answered everyday.

Love the Lord with all you heart! <3
-Sister Maraiha Loveland
xoxoxo
New Mission president Roger and his wife

No comments:

Post a Comment