Sis Loveland

Sis Loveland

Friday, August 5, 2016

What a wonderful week!!!

So this week is in describable!!! My trainy Sister Rodriguez is amazing!!! She basically came to me Pre- trained!!!! All I am doing is teaching her little things like the differences between a New Investigator and a Potential Investigator. Sister Rodriguez is from Salt Lake City, Utah!!! She wants to be a teacher so that is awesome! We get along great!!! She right now is in a little shock because we have basically nothing here and she is use to having every store at the ends of her finger tips. But she is doing awesome and man oh man, I love her!!! I know Heavenly Father knew i need to be her trainer for the being of her mission and the end of my mission.

So this week started out pretty crazy with, Sister Fausett packing and getting ready to go to her new area. Then Boom!!!! The work began on Wednesday when I picked up Sister Rodriguez!!!!! On the first day we went and say the Gang in Morrisville (Nikki and Keiths Family) There we had a awesome lesson and got a new investigator!!! We also did hay once again and that was a shocker for Sister Rodriguez because she had never done something like that before. Then we had one super intense weekly planning as we planed by the needs of each person we teach! Wow was a spiritual experience! Never will i plan a quick easy lesson again!!! I know that planning by the needs of our investigators is so important and that as we are servants of the Lord we should always plan our lessons the same way we would and that is though the needs of Gods Children. Then we Hit the Pavement hard!!! I honestly have probably tracted more then i have most of my mission. We are trying to find people to treach about 1 hour each day. Oh boy!!! Are there miracles that come from that. Just last night we gave out 2 Book of Mormons just through tracting. It is amazing to see the Lords hand in his work!!!! Sunday Sister Rodriguez was able to speak in church and that was awesome!!! I can not wait to see what miracles will happen this transfer.

I want to share with you a scripture i found today during my studies, it is in D&C 19 verse 16-19. It reads, " For behold, I, God have suffered theses things for all, that they might not suffer if htey would repent; But if they would not repent they must suffer even as I; which suffering caused myself, even God, the greatest of all, to tremble because of pain, and to bleed at every pore, and to suffer both body and spirit- and would that I might not drink the bitter cup, and shrink- nevertheless, glory be to the Father, and I partook and finished my preparations unto the children of men." These are the literally the words of our Savior as he was speaking to the Prophet Joseph Smith. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior. And I know that just as it was hard from him to preform the Atonement it was also hard for our Father in Heavenly to see his only begotten Son go through that pain. But because he loves us he make it possible.

Thank you all for all your love and support!!! I love you and I know that God Loves you have a blessed day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment