Sis Loveland

Sis Loveland

Monday, August 22, 2016

So It is crazy to think but I have exactly 100 days till I go home!!!!

Well this week has been so much fun!!! Sister Rodriguez and I have been working ourselves to death!!! I never thought I would be this tired ever in my mission. But oh  my goodness!!!! i can not wait to go to bed every night!!! That 8 hours of  sleep is like gold to me!

So It is crazy to think but I have exactly 100 days till i go home!!!! This morning I was bored so I counted and well I am slightly freaking out!!!!! I feel like i am not suppose to ever go home but I know that this time I have been blessed to be on a mission for the Lord has and will always be so near and dear to my heart for I know that it has been through my mission that I have become a true disciple of Jesus Christ.

This week we had quite a few very spirit filled lessons and they were so wonderful! We had a lesson with one of our investigators Michael and well sadly we are giving him a break but all at the same time we know that it will be a good thing. On Saturday we stopped by to give him some root-beer to replace his actual beer. We taught him the 10 commandments and the important of keeping the Sabbath Day Holy. Then we talked about his desire to be baptized and well it turned into us telling him that if he is going to take living the commandments as a temporary thing we are wasting the Lords time teaching him. ( I know that sounds harsh but it is true) Sister Rodriguez and I bore our testimonies of how we did not leave our families for 18 months to teach something that was just to be lived when we feel that it is a good time for us, and how we knew that the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ is a life changing Gospel if you live all that he has asked of us with exactness. After we were done baring our testimonies we told Michael that this is now his time to act, and to sincerely pray and ask God if this is what he is suppose to do. And now here we are, waiting to see what his answer will be.

So that is one of our intense lessons, another happened while we were tracting and well the Lord is blessing us so much for our desire to be obedient and to find those he has prepared! Because on Wednesday we were knocking on doors and nothing was coming from it and then a Lady came running out of her house and told us to come in and asked what we were going to share with her today! Her name is Rita by the way. We sat down at her table and started talking about her faith and what we do as missionaries. Rita expressed how she has been struggling with her faith for about a year and if we could help she would be forever grateful. So we left her with a word of pray, a book of Mormon and a return appointment. When we meet with her tomorrow we will be going over the Plan of Salvation and a little bit of the Gospel of Jesus Christ! Oh how I love being a missionary for our Lord, Jesus Christ!

I want to share with you all my testimony that, I know that this Gospel is true and is the Same gospel that Jesus Christ taught while he was on the earth. I know that is was restored through the Prophet Joseph Smith on to the Earth again, and I know that this is the last and final Dispensation and that the Lord our Savior will come again. I know that Thomas S Monson is the prophet today and that he was called by God to be our Prophet, Seer, and Revelator in these Latter Days. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that it is Another testament of Jesus Christ and that it was in fact translated by the Gift and Power of God. I know the Priesthood has been restored and that it is the power of God and that through the Priesthood we can receive all the saving ordinances that will bring us Exaltation. I know the Atonement of Jesus Christ is sufficient for all of Gods Children and that through the Atonement we can know that all our trails and hard times will come to a end because we know our Savior felt those same pains as us. And most of all I know that repentance is real and is a wonderful thing to have. I know that we can be forgiven for all our sins and we turn to the Lord in humility. I know that this Gospel is a life time Gospel and we cant pick and choose when we want to live the commandment that God has given us. And finally I know that being a missionary at this time is a once in a life time opportunity and that you much be of the up most worthiness to teach and preach the gospel. I know that I have been called of God to share this Gospel and I will not let one soul pass me by with out knowing how it can and will bless and change there lives.


Thank you all for all your loving support and i will see you in 100 days! My the Lord bless you and my you see that you to can and will be a desicple of Jesus Christ as you do as Nephi directs in 1 Nephi 3:7 " Ant it came to pass that I, Nephi said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare away for them that hey may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them."

Love you all!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment