Sis Loveland

Sis Loveland

Monday, August 8, 2016

You are Magical Spiritual Beings!!!

Well can I just say this week was a week full of wonderful fantastic MIRACLES!!!!!! Sister Rodriguez and I have been working ourselves to death and oh my holy Hannah Montana!!! The Lord is blessing us so much!!!!

So on Monday, we decided to have a Family Home Evening with the Gang (one of the biggest families in our branch) One of the family members just came back from Nashville with a guy she is going to marry. So we decided to teach the Restoration. As we taught the restoration a cousin of one of the members was there as well. The Spirit was so strong, I could hardly keep myself from crying when I taught Joseph Smiths experience. After we shared the restoration every member of the family shared their testimony about the restoration. It was so wonderful at the end of the lesson, Both Michael and Lacey accepted to be baptized on September 10th. AHHHHH!!!!!! I am so excited!!! We met with both of them multiple times this week in fact we had 5 lessons with them both and the other 2 days we contacted them on Facebook to remind them about there commitments. All i can say is wow! I love missionary work! We do have our hard days were we come home and just want to die but then the Lord blesses you for all our hard work with wonderful miracles!

The work is going great and I love it!!!! Training really is such a blessing, I have no idea what I am doing but it is so wonderful being able to teach Sister Rodriguez the things that I have learned on my mission. It is just GREAT!!!!

Also this week we have been doing a lot of teaching on the plan of Salvation. I absolutely love the Plan of Salvation to Death!!!! This time though as I was studying the Plan of Salvation through out the week. My mind kept focusing on the Final Judgement. I have always thought the the Final Judgement was a sacry thing and something to just never look forward to. But as I studied I found a scripture that I fell in love with that totally changed my train of thought on the Final Judgement. D&C45:3-5; " Listen to him who is the advocate wiht the Father, who is pleading your cause before him- Saying: Father, behold the suffering and death of him who did no sin, in whom thou wast well pleased; behold the blood of thy Son which was shed, the blood of him whom thou gavest that thyself might be glorified; Wherefore, Father spare these my brethren that believe on my name, that they may come unto me and have everlasting life." it is so amazing to think how much mercy is actually involved with the Plan of Salvation. I am so grateful for our Savior Jesus Christ for with out him there truly would be nothing in this life.

Thank you for all your love and support!!! You are all wonderful and i am so grateful for all you do!!! My the Lord bless you forever and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment