Sis Loveland

Sis Loveland

Monday, February 29, 2016

The Wedding!!!

Well first of i have now learned that being a missionary and making a wedding cake is probably the most stress full things i have ever done in my life! It is so hard to fulfill your missionary purpose and make a cake but I did it!!!!!! 

The Wedding was wonderful i was so grateful i was able to be part of the wonderful time in Larry and Kelly's lives! It really was a day i will most definitely remember from my mission!!! 

So awesome news!!!! One of our investigators Jacob should be getting Baptized soon!!!! He is only 9 years old and his mom finally gave permission!!! So that is freaking awesome!! I am so excited!!!!! He is such a wonderful little boy and man he is so ready to be baptized! So we are seeing him this week and we will be giving him a baptism date! So I will let you all know when that is next week!


So other then that nothing much has happened. We are just teaching alot of people and still trying to find new people to teach. We did some awesome service yesterday and helped complete strangers move. We basically had the whole Elders quorm their helping and the family kept wanting to pay us and we let them know we do this because love to serve others. They were the sweetest family! I really feel Heavenly Father is defenatly preparing them to receive the restored gospel into there lives.

So this morning as I was reading my scriptures, I came cross so really great scriptures that i just really wanted to share it is D&C 24:8, " Be patient in afflictions, for thou shalt have many; but endure them, for, lo, I am with thee, even unto the end of thy days." I just love this scripture because as I look back on my life i realize i was never alone during my hardest trials. Christ was always there. The Atonement is truly amazing!!! It is the one thing that can bring the purest of happiness and help us so much when we are in need of the help. Goodness I just love the Gospel!!! 

Thank you all so much for all your thoughts and prayers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment