Sis Loveland

Sis Loveland

Monday, March 7, 2016

What a great week!!!!

Well first off, awesome news!!! Jaycob is getting baptized on the 19th!!!!!!! I am so happy and excited for that sweet little boy! Sunday he went around shaking everyone's hand that came to talk with Sister Tesch and I and told them that he was getting baptized and that they should be there because it will be the best day of his life. WOW!!! for only being 9 years old he is just amazing!!! 

Then to top it all off! Yesterday Larry bore his first testimony in church!!! It was truly wonderful! It was the most sincere testimony i have ever heard.

We saw so many miracles this week!!! It was amazing!!!! Also this week we went on exchange which was pretty awesome! I learned alot, and actually started to enjoy tracking even though i still dont enjoy it very much, I have learned that there are people out there that are waiting for us to find them. So Sister Tesch and I have mad the goal to tract everynight from 6-8! We usually have appointments at 8 so that is a blessing because people aren"t usually the kindest when you knock on their door at 8 pm. So we are pumped and excited to get to work!!!

So also this Sunday for the closing song we sang one of my favorite song, " How Great thou Art" as the congregation was singing on Sunday i felt i needed to just listen to the words. As i did so i thought i heard concourses of Angel singing. It truly is amazing to know everything which Christ has done for us. The words from that song has always play in the back of my mind as i am out serving the Lord, " And when I think that God, his son not sparing. send him to die, I scarce can take it in, that on the cross my burden gladly bearing he bled and died to take away my sin, then sings my soul, my Savior God, to thee, How great thou art! How great thou art! Then sings my soul, my Savior God, to thee, How great thou art! How great thou art!" Those sweet words touch my heart so much! They truly are amazing!

I love you all and am so grateful for all your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment