Sis Loveland

Sis Loveland

Monday, February 1, 2016

Transfer Call Staying in Watertown

Well things are going great! we got Transfer calls and well Sister Walker is going to Norwood and I am staying here in Watertown being joined by Sister Tesch. So that will be fun! It has been a fun transfer! With lots of memeries! I am going ti miss Sister Walker but I know there is still work for me to do here in Watertown.


So there is not alot going on. We are still teaching alot of people and there is just not enough time in the day to see them all. I am excited to take over Watertown there is still alot of work to be done. 

I wish i had more to say ...... oh wait i do!!! On Thursday the 28th we had a ZTM and we never made it to Utica only because Elder Dickinson got us stuck in the snow!!! We were stuck in the snow for almost 5 hours. It was a long day and we never got to make it into Utica. So yeah its pretty lame but it was still alot of fun!!!!! Dave the tow truck man was so nice and was super funny. He bought us lunch was great and i made a bunch of new friends at the dinner we are at. But the good news our car got out safer with no scratches what so ever so that is a bonus!!!

Also I spoke in church once again. I really have a knack for speaking in the ward were i am serving. But it was great!!! The spirit was so strong!!!!! I am so grateful that i was able to speak in church. I spoke about the Spirit in Galatians 5: 22-23, 25 they read; " But the fruits of the Spirit is Love, joy peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance; against such there is no law. If we live in the spirit, let us also walk in the spirit. That scripture describes the voice of the spirit. 


I am so grateful to be on a mission. Thank you so much for all your love an support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment