Sis Loveland

Sis Loveland

Monday, November 30, 2015

Watertown! #comps8&9

 


 Well I made it to Watertown safely! I am just so tired and ready to get to work! It really is exhausting getting ET/Transferred. But anyways I left Liverpool with a Bang and set someone on date my last night there when we had to have the elders meet all our investigators.

So anyways Thanksgiving was great! we had 5 thanksgivings and man I feel fat!!! But that's ok now I get to work, work, work and I will be happy!!!! I really love sharing the gospel!!!! there is nothing better then being able to watch how the gospel changes someone's life for the better! Like for intense Sunday we had a investigator and a Less active (they live together) come to church Sunday!!!! Man I was like a Getty Little School Girl!!!!!! I was so happy to see how the gospel has blessed their lives! the Less Active Michelle plans on coming back to church and is so excited to have the elders come over and continue to meet with her. The Investigator Melissa accepted baptism and has been reading the Book of Mormon and loved being at church! Seeing these things happen really make being a missionary worth it everyday!!! Goodness have I mentioned how much I Love the gospel!!!!!! Seeing Heavenly Fathers children come back to the Fold is probably the most life fulfilling things I could ever do!!!


So on Sunday there was a amazing talk given by a member of the Liverpool ward (bro. Wesel) He told a story about a young boy walking along the beach shore throwing star fish back into the ocean. He later said a old man came up to this young boy and asked him what he was doing and the boy answered and said saving the star fish the tide line is going down and these star fish are going to die if I don't help them. Then the old man told him, boy there are thousands of star fish on the shore here you wont be able to make a difference. Then the young boy looks at the old man bends down grabs a star fish throws it in the ocean and says it made a difference to that one....That story got me thinking about how being a missionary I wont be able to get to everyone but the ones I do get to it will make a difference to them and it will make a difference to me! In D&C 4: 2-3 it reads " therefore, O ye that embark in the serves of God. See that ye serve him with all your Heart, Might, Mind and Strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day. Therefore, if ye have desire to serve God ye are called to the work;" I know that as we serve God with all our hearts we will make a differences. It may not seem like a difference to us at first but it is a difference to our Loving Heavenly Father, to Our Savior Jesus Christ and to those lives we touch.

I love you all and I am so grateful for you all and all your love and support! Stay true to the Faith!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment