Sis Loveland

Sis Loveland

Monday, November 23, 2015

Emergency Transferred again!!!!!!!!

We have been seeing lots of miracles here in Liverpool and man I am sure sad to be leaving on the 30th. Sister Sellers got her visa to Brazil so on the 30th she is flying out and I get the wonderful joy of being Emergency Transferred again! Like really I cant believe its almost THANKSGIVING #daytogetfat #fatandhappy 🍧🍦🍩🍰🍪🍫🍤🍗🍖🍕🍝🍟🍣🍱🍞🍜🍲🍛 I am so excited for Thanksgiving! We have 2 thanksgivings we are going to this year on a an investigators home and the other at our ward mission leaders home. We are strongly encouraged to still go out and teach so we still plan on doing that but we are just excited to have multiple Thanksgivings!

So the Liverpool area has finally picked up! We now have about 14 investigators, 2 with a Baptismal date, 6 new investigators and  12 progressing investigators. Then we also have 10 Less actives that our on the verge of reactivating! It is freaking awesome!!!! And now that the area is in a incline its time for me to go and go help another area. My mission president informed me on Wednesday that after this Emergency Transfer I will not be going back to Liverpool and that the Lord needs me else where to help his vineyard get in a incline so then other missionaries can come in and continue the work. 

I am so excited to go out and do the work!!!! It is amazing! I know that this is the only true church! and Dang this Gospel is the Best gospel ever and to have that simple knowledge that it is the same gospel Christ taught is such a blessing! Sunday I found a amazing scripture that got me thinking about the importants of sharing the gospel its Alma 38: 10-15; "And now, as ye have begun to teach the word even so I would that ye should continue to teach; and I would that ye would be diligent and temperate in all things. See that ye are not lifted up unto pride; yea, see that ye do not boast in your own wisdom, nor of your much strength. Use boldness, but not overbearance; and also see that ye bridle all your passions, that ye may be filled with love; see that ye refrain from idleness. Do not pray as the Zoramites do, for ye have seen that they pray to be heard of man, and to be praised for their wisdom. Do not say: O God, I thank thee that we are better that our brethren; in mercy yea, acknowledge your unworthiness before God at all times. And may the Lord bless your soul, adn receive you at the last day into his kingdom, to sit down in peace. Now go, my son, and teach the word unto this people. Be sober. My son, farewell." I just love this scripture!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment