Sis Loveland

Sis Loveland

Monday, September 7, 2015

Week 3 in Liverpool


Well not alot has happened.... It has been a pretty slow week, I wish it went by faster!!!! like no joke it felt like this week was going the past of a turtle. haha anyways the big highlight of the week is we have a potential investigator the hopefully soon with be a investigator. His name is Josh he is a super sweet kid he is only 14 and just needs to be loved. He was a Head Quarter referral he wanted to meet with the missionaries and receive a Book of Mormon. I was awesome because when we came and met with him he already knew so much because he was telling us how he just sat on the computer one day and read a bunch of articles from LDS.ORG and that is awesome he basically taught us the restoration. He wanted to read the Book of Mormon first and then he will call us when he is done and he really wants to learn more. That was such a tender mercy from the Lord because we have been struggling hard core to find new people to teach. 

Other then that not much has happened, there is a family that is right now a focus family that i have come to love! They are amazing the fed us 3 times this week and Sister Biancos calls us everyday to make ensure we have a dinner appointment and if not she says well we will see you at 6:30. It is great!! I love them her little girl Alinna is so sweet she is 2 and always takes me name tag off of me when i am eating dinner haha it is funny!!! She walks around the house with my name tag and my bag , wearing my shoes acting like me it is the best!!! I love it!!!! We watched Johnny Lingo and Joseph Smith Prophet of the Restoration. It was awesome!!!! The Biancos are the best the also gave us someone to teach even though we cant teach them till the end of September and that Sister Biancos oldest son his is move form California to New York and wants to learn the Gospel. So yeah pretty awesome stuff!!!!

I am so grateful for the restored gospel of Jesus Christ there really is nothing better, it truly does bring pure happiness to our lives. I know that Jesus Christ is our savior and redeemer and he live today and is always here by our sides helping us. I know that Joseph Smith is the prophet of the restoration and he did in fact see our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ as he knelt in pray in the sacred grove. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and it is another testament of our Savior Jesus Christ and it is the key stone to our religion. I know that the priesthood is real and it is the authority of god to work in his name. I am so grateful to be a missionary today and being able to help others come unto Christ. Thank you all for your love and support! 

Love the Lord with all your Heart <3
-Sister Maraiha Loveland (Potato-Head)

No comments:

Post a Comment