Sis Loveland

Sis Loveland

Monday, September 28, 2015

Week 7 in Liverpool,Highlights about Transfers

So big highlight about transfers is one i get my MTC companion again (sister hess) and 2 i am the driver and i get my Tiwi!!!!! (that is the little card that allows me to drive a mission car!!! So that is awesome because i love driving!!!!

The work is picking up and i am so happy!! we have a new investigator and she is awesome she is about 65 years old and is raising her grandchildren. She really has a lot going on and she is already seeing how the gospel can bless her and her husbands life and help her grandchildren. It was awesome!!!!

This week has been interesting because I really didn't see the week at all. (like usual) We celebrated Elder Bakers birthday and that was fun i make him Banana bread and a chocolate raspberry cupcake. Then sister Hale and i attacked the elders apartment door with all this fun birthday stuff so he could have a good birthday way from home. He loved it!!!!! I am so grateful i was able to do that form him, he explained how he never had anyone make that much of a big deal out of him Birthday until now and he really appreciated everything. (he comes from a big family)

I really love the scriptures! It may be hard for me to read but I have come to love them all so much! I recently found a scripture that has brought a lot of comfort to me its; Mosiah 7:33 " But if ye will turn to the Lord with full purpose of heart, and put your trust in him, and serve him with all diligence of mind, if ye do this , he will, according to his own will and pleasure, deliver you out of boundage." This has helped me so much these last few days, as a missionary you always get mixed feeling about transfers and you never know how you should feel about them. Well this transfer has been rough and i don't feel i am the best missionary but as this scripture states if we go to our savior he will help us. I challenge you all to put it all in the Lords hand and see what miracles will happen. I know he will help you because i have seen him help me so much when i have been on a mission and i know he will help you as well because he loves all of us so very much.
(AT WOMAN'S CONFERENCE)


--
Love the Lord with all your Heart <3
-Sister Maraiha Loveland (Potato-Head)

No comments:

Post a Comment