Sis Loveland

Sis Loveland

Monday, May 2, 2016

Hamilton NY

So I am getting transfered again!!!! I will be 2nd transfer training Sister Fausett in Hamilton NY! I am so excited but nervous at the same time!!! It truly will be a great and wonderful experience!!! So you all know Manchester VT will be closing so that means no more missionaries here. It is sad but it is a good thing all at the same time. This is only happening because we dont have enough sister missionaries coming in to keep every sister area open. But that is ok I did what I was suppose to do here in Vt and tat was to find the sweet little Loveland Family that i emailed about last week.



So this week not much happened, We just cleaned out our apartment and said good bye to everyone so there isnt much to report. But we still had lots of fun. We found every opportunity to serve and that was tons of fun!!! 

Sorry this email is so short, I am kinda short on time sense today i will be going into my new area and we are traveling alot today! I feel that this is what is suppose to happen, I dont know why but I feel so much peace going into my new area so fast. 



So as I have been studying the Book of Mormon in depth I have come to understand alot and one of the things in which I have come to understand is the mighty faith and strength of Captain Moroni! In Alma 48: 11-13, 17 it reads, " And Moroni was a strong and a mighty man; he was a man of perfect understanding; yea, a man that did not delight in bloodshed; a man whose soul did joy in the liberty and the freedom of his country, and his brethren from bondage and slavery; Yeah, a man whose heart did swell with thanksgiving to his God, for  the many privileges and blessings which he bestowed upon he people; an man who did labor exceedingly for the welfare and safty of his people. Yea, and he was a man who was firm in the faith of Christ, and he had sworn with an oath to defend his people, and his religion, even to the loss of his blood. yea, verily, verily, I say unto you, if all man had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men." I would like to invite you all to strengthen you faith like unto Moroni's so then we will all be able to be strong saints and have a firm steadfast testimony of this wonderful and restored Gospel!

No comments:

Post a Comment