Sis Loveland

Sis Loveland

Monday, May 9, 2016

A Fun busy Week!

So training a new missionary is fun and interesting, but the best part is seeing them grown in their ability to teach the message of the restored gospel.

So I am second transfer training, a wonderful Sister; Sister Fausett! She is amazing with her desire to share the gospel. We are working hard to organize our apartment and area. All I can say is it was a mess!!!! There are so many old records that are pointless simply because the people no longer are there and this a a college town so most everyone here are college students so year there are alot of people moving all the time. So we have spent many of hours going though finding the people that no long live her and just simply de-junking our area. Its super fun! Especially doing it with a new missionary because then you get to help them learn of how they can help future areas.

So the Hamilton Branch is so cute and tiny!!!! We have about 21 active families and there really isn't to many young families so we have about 35 active members with in the branch. Because it is so small we sadly dont have our own building we meet inside a chapel inside a medical building. All i can say is i have come to truly be so very very grateful for my cute church building back home. Truly the saints in the west are basically spoiled rotten compared to the east. But i have never met so many saints that have such a strong faith like i do here in the eastern part of the US. Goodness i love it here!!!! i truly cant believe that i am on my last stretch then i will be able to see my lovely family at the airport welcoming me home. 

Oh by the way Mothers day was wonderful!!!! It truly is such a blessing to have the amazing mother that i do! She has been such a blessing and a wonderful example of letting your faith be first in all thing that you do and that come your way. On Sunday I was able to speak in church on mothers as well and wow all i can say after writing that talk being a mother is truly the most divine calling any women can ever have. 

Sorry is this seems jumbled my brain is just going 100 miles a hour!!!!

Also we had a few changes in our mission, we are now able to go to the temple every 6 months or 1 time a transfer with new converts. So that is a hidden blessing! Because now I will have the blessing of being able to go the temple more then once before i go home!So yeah it is pretty sweet!!! 

Oh also I had cow tongue taco's one of my first nights here. And all i can say is Heavenly Father must bless his missionaries with a stomach of steel!! Because i have no idea how i ate them because they were so gross!!! But i did it!!!! 

I wont to share with you all one of the many women in the scriptures that has strongly influenced my life and helped so much to  gain my testimony of the Atonement. That person is Marry Magdalene. Her love for her savior and what he did for me truly inspired me as a young women. in John 20: 11-16 it reads, " But Mary stood without at the sepulchre weeping: and as she wept, she stooped down, and looked into the sepulchre, And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain. And they say unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? She saith unto them, Because they have taken away my Lord, and I know not where they have laid him. And when she had thus said, she turned herself back, and saw Jesus standing, and knew not that it was Jesus.  Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? whom seekest thou? She, supposing him to be the gardener, saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away. Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master."
I absolutely love these verses because they have truly change my out look on how much we truly need to love our Savior. My first time reading this a thought came to my mind of, " how would i feel if i found my saviors tomb empty?" would i react as Marry did? I know that our saviors love is real and is around us all each and every day. Now its are job to let our love for our savior change other peoples live.

I love you all so much and thank you for the support that you have given me! Please stay strong and true to the promises in which you have made with your heavenly father. I know that it is through those sacred promises our testimonies that we have in our savior and his atonement we will be able to one day dwell with our Father in Heaven once a gain and have eternal happiness. i invite you all to go forth this day and again your one testimony of the Saviors Atoning Sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment