Sis Loveland

Sis Loveland

Monday, March 14, 2016

So Excited!!!


This week will be a wonderful week! Jaycob is getting Baptized on Saturday!!!!! He is so ready!!! Sunday his whole family came to church plus his moms Boyfriend! Oh i know in time his mom will come around and join the church. Heavenly Father just got to work on her a little more. Jaycob is so excited to be baptized and Sister Tesch and I are excited for him as well!

This week we have been able to see so many miracles!!! Like being able to go up to to a small town called Cape Vincent were we have 1 less active. The Senior Couple in this area really is amazing and helps a lot!!!

Also on Sunday Sister Tesch and I got to teach the Restoration to the Relief Society! Wow what a great experience! Being able to help the Sisters in the Ward rekindle that fire of the Gospel that was once there when they started to learn of it for themselves was truly such a great blessing! The spirit was so strong and man I know the words that came from Sister Tesch's and my mouth was strictly from the Spirit. I invite you all to take a moment to read Joseph Smith recall of his experience in the Sacred Grove. There is such a powerful Spirit with in those pages.

So all week I have put a lot of my focus on the Atonement of Jesus Christ. All I can really say is wow! every time i study the Atonement it never ceases to amaze me. Our Savior Jesus Christ is truly the most loving man to ever walk the face of this earth. To do what he did for every single one of Heavenly Fathers Children is so amazing it every time it touches my heart. To know that I can always be forgiven. I am sure I have shared this scripture before but it gives us a brief idea of what Heavenly Father went through for all of us. Alma 7:11-13, " And he shall go forth, suffering pains and afflictions and temptations of every kind; and this that the word might be fulfilled which saith he will take upon him the pains and the sicknesses of his people. and he will take upon him death, that he may loose the bands of death which bind his people; and he will take upon him their infirmities, that his bowels may be filled with mercy, according to the flesh, that he may know according to the flesh how to succor his people according to their infirmities. Now the Spirit knoweth all things; nevertheless the Son of God suffereth according to the flesh that he might take upon him the sins of the people, that he might blot out their transgressions according to the power of his deliverance; and now behold, this is the testimony which is in me." I know that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God and that it is through him that we can find peace! I am so grateful for this Easter season and the opportunity I have to be a missionary at this time. Being able to share the wonderful message of the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ is absolutely amazing and such a huge blessing!!!

The new Easter Video has come out I invite you all to watch it ponder the powerful message with in it. Then to share it with those you love. Post it on Facebook, share this powerful message of the Atonement and how our Savior Jesus Christ is Risen and Lives again!

Thank you so much for all your love and support!!! you all are such a huge blessing in my life and i am so grateful for the impact you have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment