Sis Loveland

Sis Loveland

Monday, August 17, 2015

Transfers I am going to Liverpool NY !!!!!

So we got transfer calls this weekend, I was all excited thinking i was going to stay in Fonda and I was going to take over the area. But nope, the Lord needs Elders back in Fonda so i am off to Liverpool New York. Haha so to be completely honest when I was told I was going to Liverpool my first thought was Gross i am going to a Nasty sounding soup!!! HAHA my new comps name is Sister Hale. Everyone in my district here in Fonda tell me i will love her because we basically are the same human haha! I am scared but excited at the same time.
So the sad part is 2 of our investigators are getting baptized right after i leave so sadly i will not be there to see their baptism, but they both are going to mail me pictures. It is amazing to see how much people grow over such a short amount of time.
I want you all to know that Keeping all the Lords commandments is so important! We must strive to always be Obedient at all times. There is something I have heard multiple times as i have been on a  mission and that is "Obedience brings Blessings" That is so true we will be blessed so much as we strive to be as completely obedient as possible. I promise you all as a representative of our savior Jesus Christ that as you strive to be obedient and turn to him in pray and ask him for help, i promise he will bless you and help make all your burdens light.
Also another thing is to always remember the sacrifice our savior has made for us. He paid the price for us all not just a few cents but he paid everything for us, imperfect people to be able to be forgiven and to return to our Heavenly Father and so our burdens can become light as we take upon his Yoke. I invite you all to always remember our Savior as it is one of the many promises we made as we entered the waters of Baptism.
Sorry my thoughts are all jummbled up right now but i hope this all makes sense haha
Thank you all for all your love and support :) you are all amazing!!!! I know god loves you all so much!!!!! God be with you till we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment