Sis Loveland

Sis Loveland

Monday, August 24, 2015

My New Area!!!!! Liverpool Ward


My New companion is awesome!!!! Sister Hale has  been out for almost a Year and has been in the Liverpool area for 4 transfers. she has trained 2 temple square sisters while they were on the out bound part of there mission, and had one other sister besides me in this area.

Liverpool is pretty cool it way different from Fonda because the people are normal and a lot of them are really rich. The Liverpool ward is pretty cool so far i haven't gotten to know the members much quite yet but i am excited!!! We have dinners almost every night!!!! So that means, I am going to be a happy fat kid eating a lot of Chocolate cake!!!!! The work though in Liverpool i pretty slow, not a lot going on we don't have any investigators and only 2 Less actives want to meet with us. But that isn't stopping us from doing the Lords work, we just knock on a lot of doors!!! and i mean a lot like over 500 in the last 2 days!!! But it is still fun give us plenty of time to get to know each other. We share the area with Elders and they are pretty cool. We are all like total Nerds and that's what makes it lots of fun. The District is pretty cool too, i can honestly say i am having more fun then what i did in Fonda. I am not sure about the Zone yet we haven't had any meetings. But i met most of the Zone when we played Basketball this morning. (we play basketball every monday morning) So that was fun. 

So recently with this transfer I was asking Heavenly Father what he desired me to learn form this area, and surprisingly it was something i thought i already had learned with my trainer. That is Humility and Faith. Sense the work is very Slow we have a lot of time to think as we go tracting. And that can be dangerous for me, but as we thinking about all the different attributes Christ had and what i can do to develop them. And it him me, Christ was so freaking Humble and had so much Faith. It got me thinking how you cant have Humility if you don't have faith. and how all the attributes Christ and how you cant have one without the other. I invite you all to pray to know what attribute of Christ you can work on and then study it and pray to know how you can develop it. I promise that as you do this you will be able to feel closer to Christ and be able to become one with him as you become like him. I know that we are loved so much by our Heavenly Father and as we strive to become like his son we will also become like him become our Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ are one in Purpose (D&C 31:21)

I love you all and I am so grateful for this blessed opportunity to serve our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Thank you so much for all your thoughts and prayers!!! :)


--
Love the Lord with all your Heart <3
-Sister Maraiha Loveland (Potato-Head)

No comments:

Post a Comment