Sis Loveland

Sis Loveland

Monday, October 24, 2016

Saratoga Springs!!!!!!Saratoga Springs!!!!!!

So I love Saratoga!!!! It is great!!!!! My new companion Sister Gneiting, is wonderful its only been 4 days and i have already broke her. Haha! It really has been 4 days filled with lots and lots of laughter! 

On Saturday we had a Baptism for some really sweet people, Marji and Cliff! I was so happy I was able to be there for there baptism! The spirit was so strong! Marji's Sister and her family were even able to come! Goodness I just love seeing people enter the waters of baptism.

Also this week we picked up a new investigator named Amber. The Sister tracted into her not to long ago. We met with her one of my first days and wow it is wonderful to see how the Lord really does prepare his children to enter the waters of baptism! She has many challenges, but she really feels that the message we she will help. I am so excited to meet with her again!

So a little fun info about Sister Gneiting, she is originally from Nevada. But her family about 3 years ago moved to Good old Payson Utah. She has been out on her mission for 15 months. So she goes home 2 transfers after me. She has 2 sister and 1 brother. She likes to sing and dance and just go crazy!!!!! Also she went for 1 year before her mission. She is normally like calm cool and collective. But little old me and my craziness have broken her and now she crazy just like me. :)

It weird being in a ward again, I am so use to being in a Branch that I was a little overwhelmed with all the people in this ward! I have only met about 1/8 of the ward. Its so big we fill a whole chapel plus the over flow! Yeah its really different! But the people i have met are pretty awesome!!!! The members here are great missionaries!

OH!!!! Cool story!!! So on Saturday we volunteer at a soup kitchen, while we were there i was humming church songs because I was passing out dessert and pouring drinks. Then a guy came up to me and Sister Gneiting and told us that we have a glow about us and that he wanted it. So he asked us where are church was and if he could start meeting with us. So we gave him the info and then on Sunday he texted us. He told us that he was sorry that he could make it to church but we would like to meet with us on Tuesday. So we are so excited to help him know why we are so happy and have what he called a glow.

Also this week I have been thinking alot about Charity. Because I really wanted to love the people here in Saratoga and a part in Preach my Gospel really stood out to me. "Charity, like faith, leads to action. You will develop charity as you look for opportunities to serve others and give of yourself." Its amazing to see how through the little things we are able to develop charity for all of Gods Children.

This sweet has been great!!!
Thank you for all your love and support! I will see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment