Sis Loveland

Sis Loveland

Monday, October 24, 2016

Off to Saratoga Springs


Well its sad to say but for my last transfer, I am leaving happy little Hamilton and moving to Saratoga springs to be the new Sister Training Leader. I will be serving with Sister Gneiting. I am so excited because I already know Sister Gneiting so it will be exciting! The Sister that will be taking my place here in Hamilton is Sister Maughan, she is super cool and i am so grateful that she will be Sister Rodriguez's 2nd companion. I was so scared that she was going to get a hard sister, but once again the Lord heard my prayers and once again answered them. 

So tonight I will be crying like a baby because a sweet member Sister Karen Rains is throwing me a goodbye party so then i can see all my favorite members and say one last goodbye to them all. I am so Grateful for that because I know I really am going to miss everyone so much!

So this week was pretty amazing! We have another investigator on date!!!! Lacey Wrights brother Justin said he was willing to be baptized at the end of November! It is so exciting to see the Spirit work with Heavenly Fathers children. This really is His work and I am just along for the ride. Also this week we had a wonderful lesson on the Plan of Salvation with Nikki and Keith. Their son Nick who is a member joined us. The spirit was so powerful as their son testified how he knew the the Plan of Salvation was true. There really is so much power from the testimony of members especially from children. Also this week we picked up a sold investigator, her name is Cathrine. She is the daughter of some members and she hasnt been baptized and she wants to learn more. So we are now teaching her. It really is amazing how the Lord really blesses us with so many miracles when doing his work!

I know that we can find joy in the gospel!!!! As President Nelson said, " When the focus of our lives is on Jesus Christ and His gospel, we can feel joy regardless of what is happening—or not happening—in our lives." Trust the Lord for it will always be through him that you will find happiness!

Thank you for all your loving support! 6 more weeks! I will see you all soon!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment