Sis Loveland

Sis Loveland

Monday, June 13, 2016

For the First time in Forever!!!!

So guess what for the first time in my mission i am staying in a area with the same companion for more then one transfer!!!!! So that is super exciting!!! We are going to work so hard core miracles here in Hamilton New York!!!!

So this week has been crazy busy!!!! We barely had time to breath!!! We picked up 2 new investigators Sean and Jannet. They are awesome!!! Sean is about to be a father for the 2nd time and he cant wait!!! Jannet was a referral she is 86 years old and she is the funniest lady in the world!!!! She cant hear a thing and when we talk to her we have to yell but its still fun hearing all her crazy stories and sharing the gospel with her!

Also we had exchange, that was pretty crazy! I got to go back to a old area and see all the humans there! I sure do miss New Hartford at times! Even though it was a rough time i miss all the people there. While we were on exchange we tried some crazy Asian fruit that is all prickly on the outside and looks like a grape on the inside. I was so confused on what it was, but either way it was good and a new experience for me. 

I thought I would explain one of the pictures I sent. The one of me holding a Unicorn. So I have this thing of asking the people in leadership for pets even though we arent aloud pets. So usually they give me a stuff animal of something. So this transfer I asked my  Zone Leaders and my Sister Training Leaders for a unicorn. Well my Sister Taining Leaders surprised me on exchange with a balloon Unicorn!!!! I was so happy!!!! Nothing better then getting a cute little unicorn to make your day!


Today I want to focus a little on the phrase "Charity never faileth" As I have gone though my mission I have learn that the center of missionary work is Charity. If you do not have charity for the people you meet you will never see the miracles of the tender mercies of the lord. Charity is the Pure love of Christ. This work is the Lords work and we need to have charity to go anywhere in our lives to become as Christ. President Thomas S. Monson once said, " Love is the very Essence of the Gospel and Jesus Christ is our Example." I cant help but think of the Atonement when i think of Charity. The Lord, Jesus Christ so loved all of Gods Children that he so willingly sacrificed his life for us so then Gods un-perfect children can find comfort when they are in need of it. His Charity of all of us will never fail because he will never give up on us. Because he loves us all. I am so grateful for charity i know that it is though the atonement of Jesus Christ that we are able to learn of the true power of having Christ like love for all of Gods Children. 

I love you all and thank you all so much for all your loving support! My the Lord bless you in all that you do and face! Just remember he is only a prayer away and he will be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment