Sis Loveland

Sis Loveland

Monday, January 18, 2016

What a wonderful week!!!!!!

On Saturday January 16th was probably one of the best days of my life! I had the honor to see one of Heavenly Fathers Children enter the waters of Baptism. It was truly amazing!!!! There is nothing better then getting to share the gospel!!!





So to start off our wonderful Saturday! We finished our talks. Sister Walker spoke about Baptism and I spoke about the Holy Ghost. It was so much fun, Being able to give talks as a missionary is so much fun because you can see truly how much the spirit can speak though you.

Larry was so happy, after he was baptized all he could do is smile. He truly has been prepared to accept the message of the Restored Gospel! I am so happy about this there really isn't enough words to explain how wonderful it was to see Larry enter the waters of Baptism and receive the Holy Ghost!

Also some of our investigators came to the baptism, Bill and Sarah came! It was amazing they spirit testified to them so strong. They even came to church on Sunday!!! Oh my Goodness, I love to see the Lords hand in his work.

Also me and Sister Walker had so much fun! We had a snow ball fight and built a snow man!!! Sometimes after a crazy week you just need to have a now ball fight and have a bunch of fun!!!

Being here in Watertown is such a blessing, and being a missionary is even more a blessing because I get to share the message of the gospel the same gospel I have come to know and love with all my heart!!!

I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church and has been re-established on the earth again through the Prophet Joseph Smith. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and is another testament of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ . I know the it is through Jesus Christ that we are able to find peace and that it is though his Atonement that we are able to be completely forgiven for our sins. oh how I wish I had enough time to email you all everything I have learned on my mission but sadly I don't. But the most important thing that I know to be true is that our families can be together forever and that is the best thing in the world. To have that simple knowledge that we are able to see our families again is the best knowledge we can ever have.

I love you all and I am so very grateful for all your thoughts and prayers!

Love,
Sister Maraiha Loveland :)

No comments:

Post a Comment