Sis Loveland

Sis Loveland

Monday, October 12, 2015

Such a great week !!!!!!!!!!



Well this week was super fun and amazing!!! This area is finally coming alive and I absolutely love it!!! We picked up 7 new investigators and 5 of those 7 were from this awesome family! The Ashbys they have such great potential! You know the spirit was there when they are begging you to come back. All I could do was just laugh because there are miracles happening everywhere in our mission. 

So Friday was a pretty crazy day, like i felt like my head was going to explode form how strong the spirit was and with how much I learned. We had a huge mission conference where we had a General Authority speak with us on how we can improve on doing the Lords work. Elder Bennett was truly in aspiring. I learned so much and i am so grateful for all he said to us, because if it wasn't for him I don't thing we would have been able to do all the work we did with in the last few days.  He talked about how we need to be absolutely obedient to everything the White Hand book says. Our mission really struggles with that a lot. He also said that if we truly love the Lord and truly want to be here doing is work that we should literally work holes in our shoes almost every day..... haha I was laughing so hard because I have done that a time or to. Then he talked about Member missionary work and how to work with members properly and how we can leave them on a spiritual high when we have dinner with them. It was just a amazing mission conference!!!! 

So on another note President Rogers is making a lot of changes and the are all wonderful changes. I am so grateful for them because I am now able to stay fulling focused on the Lords work and nothing else.

As most of you may have seen on my Facebook (In my mission we are able to use Facebook) I posted a picture the says " Always remember you matter something to him" I truly love this quote form President Uchtdorf. It is so true everyday I see people that have no idea how much our savior loves them and they are always in denial that he could love them. I promise you all as you kneel in prayer every morning and every night that you will feel of that love and that you will know with a surety that you truly do mean something to our Savior Jesus Christ. 

I love you all and I am so grateful for all your love and support. I am especially grateful for all your prayers for all the missionaries around the world. You are all amazing!!!!
          

-- (second row from the bottom on the left 3 in)
Love the Lord with all your Heart <3
-Sister Maraiha Loveland (Potato-Head)

No comments:

Post a Comment