Sis Loveland

Sis Loveland

Monday, October 26, 2015

Liverpool or how I have been calling it Livercool!


Well this week has been pretty fun that's really all i can remember.... for some reason when i have the most fun as a missionary my mind goes completely blank and i don't remember a thing when i get to Monday and write all my favorite humans. But this week I have been learning how to properly study the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Missionary life is pretty crazy, as a missionary you have a lot of ups and downs. But over all its all ups. This week I was fighting a pretty bad cold like i felt like death! On Saturday I felt like I wasn't going to be able to leave our apartment and do the Lord work. But I got on my knees and asked Heavenly Father for just a little help to make it to the church to help with the bishop store house delivery that comes there every other week. So after the pray sister Hess and I went on our way to the church. Once the truck got there I was filled with so much energy!!! I made it though the day, then it hit 9:30 and I was dead once again. Then Sunday came and I asked Heavenly Father to give me the energy i need to make it though church and the one lesson we had set and sure enough heavenly father pulled through and gave me the energy i needed to make it through the day. And now here we are on Monday and I feel so much better. I testify the Lord does here and answer all of our prayers and he will help us. It may not be instant like with me and my not so friendly cold but He will answer all of our prays.

So we had some pretty awesome miracles happen this week! We picked up this new investigator Daniel of as he as asked us to call him (Dan the Man) He has the best personality ever!!! Then 
we found a less active family that years ago said they didn't want to be contacted and all i can say is that was a lie!!!! they totally love the missionaries and want to come back to church so we are seeing them more and more and hopefully one day they will come back! Then are news investigator Michele she is a pretty crazy character she has met with missionaries be for and already knows alot about the gospel and really wants to join the church because she love the feeling that she gets when she comes. So i am excited about that. So that is what is new here in wonderful Liverpool or howWell this week has been pretty fun that's really all i can remember.... for some reason when i have the most fun as a missionary my mind goes completely blank and i don't remember a thing when i get to Monday and write all my favorite humans. But this week I have been learning how to properly study the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ.





I know it is so important to be obedient to all that the Lord has asked of us!!!! I know that as we are obedient we are allowing the Lord to bless us.As 1 Nephi 3:7 says, "And it came to pass that I Nephi said unto my father; I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the things which he commandeth them."  I promise as a representative of our Savior Jesus Christ that as you are completely obedient to all of Gods commandment that you will be blessed that you will be able to see his hand in your life more fully. I know that as we are obedient we are allowing God to bless us more fully and to make it possible for us to return to his presents once again. 



Thank you so much for all your love and support it really means so much to me :) I love you and i am so grateful for the influences you have had in my life. If it wasn't for you all I probably would be here to day blessing the live of the people in New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment