Sis Loveland

Sis Loveland

Friday, May 15, 2015

Friends and Family,
  
     Everything is going great, I am learning a lot right now. More the I have ever learned in my life. i am so grateful for this wonderful opportunity.  Fridays are my P days just so everyone knows. 

     On Wednesday everything went by so fast it was crazy, we jumped right into teaching and we taught about 3 investigator. It was different, but i still loved it. My companion so amazing her name is Sister Hess she has a amazing spirit about her and we are helping each other so much spiritual. She is also going to Utica New York so there is a good chance that we could be companions again down the road. There is also one other sister going to Utica Sister Branch she is our sister training leader. All the sisters in my district are such amazing Sisters. We have only 3 elders in our district and they are spiritual giants. It is mind blowing to me with how much knowledge they have about the gospel of Jesus Christ. Yesterday we met our first investigator his name is Carlos. He is a amazing man and I love him so much.  Sister Hess and I are teaching him about the Atonement and the Power of Prayer tomorrow.

    I truly love it here, it has been hard, but all worth it. I have grown such a strong testimony about the power of prayer. Prayer is so important to have in your life. I promise you as you kneel down in prayer to your Heavenly Father and pray to him a couple times a day you will feel his over whelming love for you. I know Heavenly Father hears and answers all of our prayers, we must trust him will all our hearts first and have exact obedience because without exact obedience you will get no were as a missionary. Right now me and Sister Hess and working on setting ourselves apart as a missionary. It is harder
then what it seems but we are working hard.
 
I love you all and thank you so much for all your love and support. I leave to New York the 26. I cant wait to go on this wonderful adventure of a life time for our loving Savior Jesus Christ and for our loving Heavenly Father. 

Thank you so much for all your prayer!

1 comment:

  1. You are going to rock and roll on ur mission. Keep it up. The ewings love you!!!

    ReplyDelete